1. Redircting automatically upon session expiry stackoverflow.com
How to redirect a page upon session expiry(automatically) with out any user action on the page.?
2. session expiry coderanch.com
3. JSP- Frequent SESSION EXPIRY coderanch.com
4. session expiry coderanch.com
5. Session Expiry Check coderanch.com
6. Session Expiry Check coderanch.com
7. Session expiry in servlet coderanch.com
8. Implementing password expiry using sessions coderanch.com
Seems to me that enforcing frequent PW changing is exactly what you don't want. The reason being that this will push people toward easily remembered (and thus easily broken) PWs -or- to writing down the passwords where they can be stolen. Instead, enforce rules on length, etc and push the users toward better PW management. Expiring PWs to prevent zombie accounts, ...