1. httpOnly Session Cookie + Servlet 3.0 (e.g. Glassfish v3) stackoverflow.com
By default, Glassfish v3 doesn't set the httpOnly flag on session cookies (when created as usual with
2. glassfish auto-generates unwanted session coderanch.com
3. GlassFish Problem sending mail java.lang.SecurityException: Access to default session java-forums.org
hi there, I need urgent help... I am trying to send mail using java mail api. I can send mail successfully when i do it using simple java but the moment i try doing it through my glassfish 3.0 app server i get java.lang.SecurityException: Access to default session denied I really frustrated please help as soon as possible. :confused: :mad:
4. Servlets: session tracking java.net
my problem is that all the servlets are showing... but where ever i have put getAttribute() method and i am trying to print it its showing as null. i can't understand the use of getAttribute(); Can anybody please tell my why getAttribute(); is returning null when i am trying to access the firstname variable through this method. what am i doing ...
5. servlet session survives glassfish restart? java.net
Glassfish runs on a single Linux node without clustering, default domain only. Not much configuration after installation. A single servlet is deployed from .war file. A user logs in to the application, resulting in a session. I shut down and restart glassfish with asadmin stop-domain then start-domain. Not a single java process runs on the server in between, confirmed by ps. ...