1. difference between using http and https in session management of jsp stackoverflow.com
When I am using HTTP protocol, there is no issue with sessions. But when I am using HTTPS protocol, I am facing problem in JSP. When it is moving from one ...
2. Does http and https will share the same sessions stackoverflow.com
I am building a web application and I need to know whether I can share the Same session or not between http or https?
3. Can a Servlet get HTTPS session id? stackoverflow.com
I want to build a stateless web application using Java Servlets. Because it's stateless, there is no HttpSession. There is a session in the browser, but each request might be handled ...
4. session expires between http and https java-forums.org
5. JSP page navigate from https TO http and back to https ......session forums.oracle.com