2. New Session created on refresh coderanch.com
I have created some jsp pages which work perfectly when running under tomcat/localhost. When I run these pages under a tomcat/server scenario evrytime a new page is visited or the refresh button is hit a new session is created. Thus I loose all my session variables. Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks
3. new session while refreshing the page. coderanch.com
4. problem with session and refresh button coderanch.com
Hi everyone, I am new to JSP programming. I have a JSP page where i search database and the result's are displayed on the same page. I am also storing the displayed result in the session for printer friendly display upon user request. After searching the database if i press the refresh button the number of records displayed on the page ...
5. invalidate session when refreshed or backward pressed coderanch.com
6. refresh for invalidated user session coderanch.com