I am using 3 frames in a jsp, one frame contains links for transactions. If one clicks on the link, I need to display 2 xmls (as Strings) in respective frames. ...
2. How to pass String from .java to .jsp forums.netbeans.org
Hello, I don't know if i post in the good section... Could you tell me how can I pass a String from my .java to my .jsp ? I tried to ...
3. passing string with href..(URGENT) coderanch.com
Hi: I want to pass a string say "the blue fox" to a jsp page by href. i am using the code link but it is not working properly...ie. only "the" is being passed t the page. Can anybody help please? this is urgent... Also note that the href is directed to the same page from where it ...
4. how can I pass an Object or String from Applet to JSP? coderanch.com
5. need help on passing string coderanch.com
6. passing string values coderanch.com
7. Passing huge string to JSP.. coderanch.com
8. want to pass a string to a servlet coderanch.com
Did yout try URL encoding for example in your case your parameter value will be "hello%20xyz%20how%20r%20u?" where %20 is for space OR if you are using jsp. Remember to decode it while retreiving the value I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but worth giving a chance AJan [This message has ...
9. Passing a String from jsp to servlet coderanch.com
11. How to pass string value from jsp to java class coderanch.com
12. Passing a string from an applet to a servlet? forums.oracle.com