1. Extending Struts ActionServlet and RequestProcessor stackoverflow.com
Can anyone tell me the scenario in which I should extend ActionServlet class and RequestProcessor? I have read in the Struts documentation that it can be done, but I am not ...
2. Actionservlet is singleton class? what the reason behind it? stackoverflow.com
Actionservlet is singleton class? what the reason behind it?
3. ActionServlet - Synchronized block - working of threads stackoverflow.com
if there is a
4. ActionServlet does not invoke Custom ModuleConfigFactory struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
5. ActionServlet fails to intialize struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi All, I have been using Struts for a few years successfully but here I am founding an issue when trying to configure an application based upon Struts in a new server. The underlying software/packages include: - Ubuntu - Java 1.6 - Tomcat 5.5.26 - Struts 1.3.8 I am getting the following exception when dropping a war file under webapps of ...
6. How can one servlet (ActionServlet) effect another servlet (AxisServlet)...? struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Recent issue is driving me batty. Suddenly started receiving exceptions in app server logs (tomcat a la jboss)... Servlet.service() for servlet AxisServlet threw exception java.lang.IllegalStateException org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.setBufferSize(ResponseFacade.java:220) org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:610) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810) After many many hours of research, appears that I get this exception if a specific struts action (one of several) executes at the same time as a SOAP call ...
7. Struts 1: Why is ActionServlet unavailable? struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, I'm using Struts 1 with Weblogic 9.2.2 (Java 1.5), running on my local Win XP machine. I'm getting this error when trying to deploy my WAR in my Weblogic logs ... ####
8. Without ActionServlet can i use struts ....? struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
9. struts ActionServlet coderanch.com
Technically, you can have more than one ActionServlet, but that would be an unusual case. The standard Struts ActionServlet takes care of decoding incoming URLs, managing FormBeans and other generally useful tasks, after which it passes control to the Action class that it thinks should handle the functionality specific to the request. You can do quite a bit using just the ...