1. in JSP is there a way to pass HttpServletRequest object as an attribute to another HttpServletRequest object stackoverflow.com
I am using Struts/JSP for a webapp. I have a page A where I am collecting user defined parameters (as request parameters can't make them session params) and then I go ...
2. Error "HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String" stackoverflow.com
3. How to access the Struts value stack from the HttpServletRequest object? stackoverflow.com
I have come across some code that is accessing a value that is stored in the struts value stack by simply calling getAttribute() on the HttpServletRequest object. I didnt think this ...
4. Struts2 :Is there any scenario where a Action class requires HttpServletRequest object stackoverflow.com
I have read this below para from a website :
5. How to user HttpServletRequest getRemoteUser() method on struts2 tag? struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi all, I want to know what is there a way through the ognl tag in struts2 access to the HttpServletRequest getRemoteUser() method I google a lot of about this issue but i can't find any resolvent. Someone know how to do it? Any input will be great ... Thank you Gordian
6. [S2] NPE trying to get HttpServletRequest in 2.0.8 struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, I'm attempting to update to 2.0.8, and I've run into a strange issue. In our custom interceptors, we attempt to get the HttpServletRequest like so: HttpServletRequest request = ServletActionContext.getRequest(); This is returning null in 2.0.8 (although it works fine 2.0.7. When we change it to the following, it works: ActionContext ac = actionInvocation.getInvocationContext(); HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest)ac ...
7. struts 1.2 - HttpServletRequest.getRemoteUser() returns NULL struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, We are developing a web application with Single Sign On (SSO) feature using struts 1.2 and are using tomcat 6.0 container for deployment. We want to achieve a scenario similar to Windows Authentication. For this we want to know the user (user name who has logged in to the Windows OS) who has hit the website URL. I tried ...
8. Struts2 + JFreeChart Plugin + HttpServletRequest struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
My JFreeChart action class implements ServletRequestAware, but setServletRequest is not being called. Here is my definition from struts.xml: