1. Map a struts2 action result to a controller instead of a jsp stackoverflow.com
I'm working on on a site built using struts2. The vast majority of our targets generate xml, so mapping the result to a jsp page makes sense. A couple ...
2. How to get the JSPs used in HTML page by struts action mapping stackoverflow.com
I need to get the ID,Name,Class,Onclick attributes from JSPs instead of HTML files. The steps are like this,
3. How to get Map value given a key in a JSP? stackoverflow.com
I have a Struts 2 application using the JSTL/Struts2/DisplayTag tag libraries in my JSP. Is there a way to access the value of a Map in a JSP given the ...
4. s:iterator over list of map stackoverflow.com
I have a list of map -
5. How exactly does Struts2 mapping work? stackoverflow.com
I am new to Struts2 and would want to understand how exactly does it work? Basically how does it read from the URL, map it or forward the request, etc. It would ...
6. How to access map values on the basis of keys in struts 1.x tags, not just iterate stackoverflow.com
I have a getter method in the bean associated with my form, which returns a Map. I want to access the object corresponding to a given String key from the map ...
7. Struts Map References in JSP stackoverflow.com
My question is more complex than below, but I've tried to simplify things out. I have something like the following for my form:
8. ActionContext.getContext().getSession() vs. SessionAware injection (about servlet maps) struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi Struts users! I was wondering, after reading about the ServletConfigInterceptor, if there are differences in obtaining the session map via the method ActionContext.getContext().getSession() or have it injected through SessionAware. The map that I end up with is the same so... why have to implement any thing at all when it is easily obtainabe through ActionContext.getContext().getSession()? Same goes for application map... ...
9. How to use modules without *.do servlet-mapping in Struts 1.2? struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
How do I get modules to work with URLs like these: "http://server.com/webApp/module1/action1" "http://server.com/webApp/module2/action2" Alternatively, is it now allowed to have multiple ActionServlets in one webapp? If so, I can use that technique rather than modules. Here's what's happening: I have an ActionServlet (not currently not using modules at all), where the servlet-mapping is
10. Map jsp to action class struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, I'm trying to map a jsp page to an action. for example: This uri: recipes/4735/steak-with-barbecue-sauce.jsp I want it to hit my recipeDetails action My struts action looks like this: This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the ...
11. Mapping a jsp to an action struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, I'm trying to map a jsp page to an action. When any jsp gets loaded with the recipe path on it I want it to go to an action. for example: This uri: recipes/4735/steak-with-barbecue-sauce.jsp I want it to hit my recipeDetails action My struts action looks like this: ...
12. problem mapping values from the jsp to the action struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
No code, no help. Struts doesn't know about HTML, so a property's location in the DOM is unlikely to be the problem-but we have zero clue regarding your implementation, so I'm not sure what kind of help you expect. Dave On Dec 27, 2010 4:28 PM, "developer researcher" < [hidden email]> wrote: > Hello, > > I have problems to ...
13. servlet-mapping to action servlet struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
14. Struts Problem: Cannot retrieve mapping for action coderanch.com
15. how to show map of maps in jsp,struts coderanch.com
16. how can i write as JSP as action in