1. Nesting Apache Tiles Template stackoverflow.com
So I found this: http://tiles.apache.org/framework/tutorial/advanced/nesting-extending.html Here is the example:
2. Putting a servlet's reponse in a struts template's tile stackoverflow.com
I've set up my servlet to get invoked through a struts action and the result is that it writes html to the screen. However, I'm using a template system (lets say ...
3. Struts-Template property not read in title tag stackoverflow.com
4. Struts OR Tiles OR ???...... JSP template solution stackoverflow.com
currently I'm using a JSP templating system which uses this example's lib ("/WEB-INF/tlds/template.tld"). I'm not even sure how it's called. Anyway it seems like it's not too developed, it makes problems ...
5. Non editable jsp with struts 2 templates - whats the best approach? struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, I've a JSP where the user views a set of html input fields. The user enters the values and submits the page and he is taken to another page where he gets a chance to review his inputs before final submission. All this JSP does is, it displays the inputs as plain text instead of html inputs using the
6. Rendering JSP templates from the classpath (Re: Struts 2 Plugin for Grails?) struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Would it be feasible to use Jasper 2 instead? Historically, it seems that the specifications that were based on a working technology have been more successful than "speculative" specifications. I think everyone involved in the process agrees that it's much cleaner to create a standard around existing technology. -Ted. On Nov 20, 2007 1:25 PM, mraible <[hidden email]> wrote: > > ...
7. s2: Including Freemarker templates from JSP struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
I have some freemarker templates (general purpose, i.e. not specifically for struts2) that generate html fragments, which I would like to include in some jsp pages (in a struts2 environment). Which are my alternatives? At first I tought of making a general jsp
8. Struts 2.1.6 - Alternative Template Engines - JSP struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
The template engines just process certain types of templates(ftl, vm, jsp, etc), but are not(directly) related to tags. The tags need to output something, what you use to generate the output is up to you, the struts tags use freemarker, but the javatemplates plugin uses plain java, for example. musachy On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:06 AM, Kishan G. Chellap ...
9. Templates and servlet-mappings struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Are Tiles templates and page fragments subject to servlet-mappings declared in web.xml? For example, if I rely on a template called template.jsp, or include a fragment called fragment.jsp, and I have a servlet-mapping of *.jsp to another servlet, do the requests for template.jsp and fragment.jsp go through the servlet mapped to the *.jsp servlet-mapping? If not, what's the mechanism by which ...
10. Using Struts/JSP template from within a class/batch process struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
We have a need to generate a run of HTML files, like a letter or print batch. We also need to be able to (in real time), generate said reports/letters. Our infrastructure is Struts, so my lean is to create a struts page with a JSP template for the on-demand letters and reports. The question is what to do about the ...