1. What does it mean by putting dots into a struts forward tag? stackoverflow.com
As the example below, I came across this one when reading the source code of JAVA D.I.Y Forum.
2. Struts2: How do I tell my index.jsp to forward to a struts2 action? stackoverflow.com
Oftentimes when I see an index.jsp on a web application it just forwards to another url like login.jsp such as
When using struts2, I want a similar index.jsp but ...
3. JSP:forward Question stackoverflow.com
I am just getting started on web app development. I have an index.jsp that has just ONE line.
< jsp:forward page="landing.do?"/>What does
4. How to easily forward from a jsp to several actions stackoverflow.com
I am quite a newbie on struts, and here is my problem : I have a jsp which is accessed from several actions. On this jsp, i have a 'Back' button which ...
5. Exception handling in Struts 1.1/Forwarding stackoverflow.com
I'm having a bit of an issue with Struts 1.1 exception handling.
I've got a
6. Will tomcat creates a new session for every forward to a jsp page stackoverflow.com
I want my web application to contain only one session created at login. But my server is creating a separate session for every request to a jsp page. ...
7. Forward to pages stackoverflow.com
I need some help with referencing static jsp pages from links. ex.
8. How to get the values from two jsp pages forward and backword action in Struts2? stackoverflow.com
Hi I have Two JSP pages and Are references Same Struts Action class.When moving forward the Values from the first jsp page are available in the Second JSP.But when i click ...
9. Struts ActionMapping.forward and JSP's jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
Hi all, I have JMeter working nicely, and while I can call Struts actions and measure the call, I don't seem to be getting the JSP result via a call like: public ActionForward search(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form, HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws Exception ...
10. Forward to different JSPs struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, in my web application I want to call one single action class from different JSPs. After that the class should return to the JSP from that it was called. In my struts action tags I have to define an input JSP for every action:
11. Problem with stripping the .jsp part from the forward struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi All, I am using struts 1.3.4 with tiles. Facing a weird issue.Forward to abc.jsp removes the ".jsp" part and says that "abc" not found and gives a path validation error. This is happening with the introduction of a new jsp.The old app is working fine. IF anyone can think of anything from on top of their head,that would be great. ...
12. [s2] Forward directly to JSP w/o processing struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi. I have a few places in my web app where a URL goes to a page that is more or less static. We still use JSPs for these static pages, since we're looking to use Tiles to re-use header/footer code and so on. Currently, though, my attempts to get Struts2 are just yielding no response on the server, and I ...
13. Struts - Forwarding to another Servlet coderanch.com
14. problem forwarding a to jsp in struts coderanch.com
15. What is the Forward equivalent of Struts in Servlets? coderanch.com