1. How can I refactor HTML markup out of my property files? stackoverflow.com
I've recently inherited a internationalized and text-heavy Struts 1.1 web application. Many of the JSP files look like:
and the properties files look like:
2. struts 2 : use multiple message resources on jsp stackoverflow.com
I need to use multiple resource files on my jsp to show localised messages.
Whats the way to include it in struts 2.
I have seen
3. How to make I18N working on index.jsp struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
4. i18N jsp application on linux and windows struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
This is regarding the damage of polish messages from struts application deployed on Tomcat on Linux and Windows XP . I get polish messages from SAP that to be displayed in JSP page. I have set ISO8859_2 in JSP page for charset. <%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=ISO8859_2" %> I have set ...
5. Re : How to make I18N working on index.jsp struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
index.jsp : <%@ page contentType="text/html charset=UTF-8"%> <%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>