1. Pagination using Struts and jsp forums.oracle.com
2. Hide index.jsp or index.do with struts forums.oracle.com
hi, Thanks for the replies. Actually the main reason why i wanted to display only the root name in my url (remove index.do) is to avoid the display of jsessionid (my cookies is already enabled). I am currently using Struts2. I will try to follow the blog link and will confirm later. Thanks to all.
3. Regarding JSP Struts forums.oracle.com
4. Does Godaddy JSP hosting support Struts? forums.oracle.com
5. Standart jsp and struts? forums.oracle.com
Hi all; I am coding with standart jsp and servlets right now...and when i am posting forms i reference to another .jsp file in the form action instead of using just the servlet name... I dont know much about struts.its aim is to use servlets directly after defining in web.xml? do i need something extra to start using struts?please give me ...
6. Accessing STRUTS ActionErrors from JSP forums.oracle.com
7. Working with large number of search results in struts/jsp application forums.oracle.com
8. jsp & struts problem forums.oracle.com
9. struts-jsp doubt forums.oracle.com
Membership membership = (Membership)session.getAttribute("member"); String username = membership.getUser_name(); System.out.println("USER NAME:"+username); String first_name = request.getParameter("first_name"); System.out.println("FIRST NAME:"+first_name); String last_name = request.getParameter("last_name"); String address1 = request.getParameter("address1"); String address2 = request.getParameter("address2"); String city = request.getParameter("city"); String state = request.getParameter("state"); String postcode = request.getParameter("postcode"); String home_phone = request.getParameter("home_phone"); String mobile = request.getParameter("mobile"); String dob = request.getParameter("dob");
10. Jsp using struts question forums.oracle.com
I am populating table in jsp using iterator. In that iterator i am using checkbox as last column and selecting needed rows.