1. How do I access Locale from a JSP? stackoverflow.com
I want to include a js file depending on the value of the current Locale. I have tried to access it from JSP as follows:
2. How do I set the user's locale on a JSP stackoverflow.com
I have a .jsp page that the user loads directly. The request it with a URL like the following:
3. Getting the default Locale in JSP struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
4. Locale - make available to JSP struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
The first page of my app is a Login page. Every other page is correctly localized, because the app gets the user's preferred locale from a DB, and Struts handles it, but until they have logged in the DB is not available. I want it to be localized from cookies. I created a filter which intercepts the requests, ...
5. Selecting a jsp according to locale struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Dimitris Mouchritsas wrote: > Hi all, > I want to show a system requirements page according to the web page's > locale. > Can I use the tiles-defs.xml to do it or I need to write code in a jsp? > Thanks I'm not sure what you want to achieve. If you just want to localize the page, you can do ...