1. Problem setting back indexed properties from JSP to action class stackoverflow.com
We are working with struts 2.0.14 and facing problem setting back indexed properties from JSP to action class. Code looks similar to this.
2. My Property is not rendring on the jsp in struts 2.0 stackoverflow.com
I have set a property in Action class as follows
3. Deleting an item from an indexed property - JavaBeans question stackoverflow.com
I'm working with indexed properties (using struts and java/jsp). We have a dynamic table that can add/delete rows/items in the table. The adding of rows works as intended - I see ...
4. Accessing a Javabean property using
5. in struts how do you set the id property for html:hidden stackoverflow.com
I want to put a hidden input onto my html form and am doing so with the following struts tag:
which renders this html:
How do I set ...
6. adding new item in indexed property of struts stackoverflow.com
here is what i want to do: I have an actionForm with an indexed property(a list of districts), I have managed to show and bind all items to form the list districts. ...
7. JSP page not populating the formBean property associated with stackoverflow.com
8. How to access static property in jsp page using struts struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
HI, In case of webworks to access static properly in jsp page we used to do as below