1. Can struts logic tag evaluate a variable's contents? stackoverflow.com
Below is what I'm trying to achieve. The problem is "errors" is not defined. If I remove my match logic, the errors are displayed on the web page. Is there anyway ...
2. How can I get the content from a session variable? stackoverflow.com
My situation: On my jsp site I show a table. When somebody click a row, this row must be marked with an other backround color for example. Also more then one row ...
3. array as hidden variable stackoverflow.com
can array be used as hidden variable on jsp.....like I have a form i.e a simple java class,I want it to be as hidden variable can I do it.. Thanks in advance ...
4. Struts2, problem with 2 variables in one address stackoverflow.com
I'm using struts2, now in my jsp file i've got 2 variables:
Now i want to connect it in my tag:
But generated output looks like that:
5. How can I use freemarker variable inside JSP tag? stackoverflow.com
I would like to use variable calculated in freemarker inside Struts tag. How can I do this in following situation:
Currently this select ...
6. How to assign
7. How do you concatenate a session variable string with another string stackoverflow.com
So say I have the following in my properties file:
Currently my jsp file displays this property I would like to substitute out the
8. strut tags for iterating session variable stackoverflow.com
I am designing a web application where i want to use maximum of struts tag on JSP page instead of java code. In my case, one of the action is taking input ...
9. How to use
10. how to use jsp variable in struts 2 tag stackoverflow.com
I am wondering if there is any way to use jsp variable in struts 2 tags. I tried as given below but i did not work. Suggest me if there is any way ...
11. variable passing in struts action class stackoverflow.com
we are developing the web application we have different methods in struts2 action class. We are instantiate the one variable and assign some value. We want to use that variable value ...
12. How to access member variable, member method of java class In JSP using custom tags stackoverflow.com
I have situations here , there is already existing code,where in they have not made entries of TLD file in web.xml of file,but still they are accessing methods of helper class ...
13. Struts2 : How to access session variable in JSP? stackoverflow.com
I have set a ArrayList in the Session object inside my Action class as shown
14. assigning a JSP variable a value coming from
15. How to access variable in JSP tag scope from struts 2 tags (OGNL expression) struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hello, how can I access variable that is defined inside the body of third party (not struts2) tag? Example:
16. How to set a variable in session in the JSP struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
> Hi Guys, > > Can anyone suggest me a way to set a variable in the session in the JSP and > access that variable in the action class.. (variable must be set from the > JSP file to the session) > > iam using struts 2.. is there anyway to do this..? > > -- > Regards > Kushan ...
17. Question s:if and java variables in jsp scriplets struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Hi, I have another Problem connected to the iterator problem :-) I have some java variables in my jsp side which do some counting for navigation purposes. I need these to decide if I want to render a tableheader (in case of the first element of the collection) or not. We can't put all entries in one table, because we fold ...
18. reading resource bundle from JSP to variable struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
19. [S2] accessing a JSP variable in a tag struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
I am probably being dense, but I have a normal old jsp variable in one of my pages Eg <% String foo = "bar" %> I want to write out the value of foo using the Struts property tag ( so that I can make use of its handy escaping functionality) I cant figure out how to do it though :( ...
20. s2 : assigning a variable to jsp struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
> Hello, > > I want to assign a property to a value in jsp. > > in struts 1.3 i could do it like: > >
21. Struts 2.1 Assigning a property to a JSP variable struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Well I found 2 ways to assign an action's property to a JSP variable in a scriptlet: Solution 1: Set property as an attribute JSP:
22. Accessing Variable Declarations W/ Struts Tags coderanch.com