1. What is the different between the JSP syntax and XML syntax in .jsp? stackoverflow.com
I want to ask a question about the .jsp. What is the different between using the jsp syntax (e.g.
2. Servlet to read XML tags from Client coderanch.com
Hi, I want to know that how to read xml tags from a servlet. e.g The example is just rough text) The client has a file called abc.xml Client has sent a request to server (Servlet1.java). containing xml tags (note that there is no html or jsp file). Content as follows:
3. Custom Tag - XML way of coding JSP coderanch.com
4. Syntax error when adding web.xml "error-page" tag coderanch.com
5. distributable tag in web.xml coderanch.com
6. xml:sort tag coderanch.com
7. Error-Code Tag of web.xml 2.4 not working coderanch.com
8. Error when using xml tags coderanch.com
9. Difference b'n JSP custom tags and XML coderanch.com
10. Can I used XML tag inside Servlets? coderanch.com
Unless I am missing the pont of your question, yes, I believe you can use XML tags instead of HTML. I am assuming that you want to use the output stream of a servlet to generate a page consisting of XML tagts? Basically the servlet just writes out whatever you tell it to and it is up to the browser to ...
11. how to create XML element tag using JSP? coderanch.com
12. Can a servlet make XML tags on the fly...? coderanch.com
13. read XML tag values into servlets coderanch.com
14. use of writing servlet-mapping tag in web.xml coderanch.com
Your servlet mapping defines the url that will be used to access your servlet. With traditional webserver (and most web scripting languages) the url is defined by the filename and location of the page within the server file system. Since servlets are not tied to the server's filesystem, (They could be in jars, wars, under the app's WEB-INF/classes directory or under ...
15. Tag library that can display 'pretty' XML coderanch.com
16. need help to resolve unexpected XML tag expected:....... coderanch.com