1. Extending JSP Custom Tags stackoverflow.com
How do you extend an existing JSP custom tag? As you know, a custom tag consists of two parts, an implementation class and a TLD file. I can extend the parent custom ...
2. output of custom tag extending BodyTagSupport class coderanch.com
Try the following 3 lines instead of pageContext.getOut().print("how are you?"); // Code Sample Begin 1 JSPWriter out = bodyContent.getEnclosingWriter() ; 2 out.print("how are you?") ; 3 bodyContent.writeOut(out); The trick when using BodyTagSuport class is that you have to get a handle on the enclosing writer. In this case the enclosing writer for the bodyContent object is the "out". However if you ...
3. Custom Tag - Extending existing tag implementation coderanch.com
4. extending existing tag libraries coderanch.com
5. Extending c:ur> tag coderanch.com
6. Extending tags etc coderanch.com
7. Extending JSP with new Tags forums.oracle.com
Hi, I'm trying to learn JSP custom Tags. I'm using JDK 1.6 Eclipse 1.2.1 Tomcat 6.0 I have added the External JAR "servlet-api.jar" from Tomcat6.0/lib. I'm trying to create the following HelloWorldTag.java in a "Dynamic Web Project" in Eclipse in a package com.jspservlet. It is showing a complie error as "The import javax.servlet.jsp.tagext cannot be resolved." Could you please help me ...