1. How to create a Macro/Snippet/HTML Fragment/Named section in JSP without using tags/includes/JSPFragments? stackoverflow.com
This might be a very newbie question, but I didn't find anything satisfying
I want to do somethign like this in JSP (out of the box preferably):
e.g. in a file called
2. Include jspf file with custom tag stackoverflow.com
How can I add jspf file to jsp page via custom tag? In the tag support class I can add code of jspf using....
But what shall ...
3. How to use JSP tags in JSP fragment? stackoverflow.com
Can anyone tell me if you can use JSP tags like this:
In fragments of JSPs with a .jspf extension which are embedded into JSPs using include, ...
4. Using JSP-Fragments outside of the tag where it was defined stackoverflow.com
I want to define a template using a JspFragment. That's why I created the following Tag class:
5. Implementing fragment caching with JSP tags coderanch.com
6. Why will we write a custom tag, and not a JSPs fragment? coderanch.com