1. How can I call a JSP 2.0 *.tag file from a traditional JSP custom tag? stackoverflow.com
I have written a JSP custom tag, implemented in a class that extends TagSupport, and I'd like to invoke another custom tag that was written as a *.tag file. Is ...
2. Keep JSPX from creating self closing tags ( != ) stackoverflow.com
JSPX has the lovely side effect of turning:
For many browsers this causes pandemonium and mayhem with layout even though it is valid XHTML. Consequently I have resorted to ...
3. How to write tagx (JSPX tag libraries without java) stackoverflow.com
I can't find good documentation on how to write modern tag libraries without Java in JSPX? Spring Roo provides lots of examples (and seems to be only project that uses tagx ...
4. tags problem in jspx coderanch.com
5. JSP tags in jspx coderanch.com