1. JSP Tag files: checking for nesting stackoverflow.com
I am writing some nested custom tags using JSP. I understand there are two ways to do this: 1) to write tag handler that extends BodyTagSupport, 2) to write a tag ...
2. How to Properly Escape Triply Nested Quotes in JSP stackoverflow.com
We just upgraded Tomcat and the newer Tomcat doesn't like nested quotes in the tag, so we have to alternate between single and double quotes. For example, We used to have,
3. Access variables between nested JSP tags stackoverflow.com
I would like to exchange information between two nested JSP tagx artifacts. To give an example: list.jspx
4. how to write nested JSP tag? stackoverflow.com
I write a jSP tag, like this
5. Java JSP custom tag for nested tree structure. stackoverflow.com
I want to create my custom Java JSP tags for tree structure such as:
6. Tag Handler's Lifecycle - Nested Tags of the same class coderanch.com
Hi, There is something I just can't seem to understand regarding a tag handlers lifecyle. If you have a situation where you have a nested tag of the same type (ie: same tag handler class) how many instances of that class are in existence, and is there even some kind of guarentee? Lets say you are doing nested iteration, so you ...
8. nested custom Tag problem coderanch.com
9. Nested hashmap tags for dynamic pulldowns coderanch.com
10. Taglibs, nested tags, access parent's current property coderanch.com
Hi, i'am doing my first steps with custom taglibs. I have a loop-tag that nests my testchild-tag. With the latter one i try to output the current value of a property of it's parent. I expected 1 2 3 4 5 as output. But it's 0 0 0 0 0 after the first and 5 5 5 5 5 in all ...
11. .tag file - nested tags coderanch.com
12. passing dynamic vars to nested custom tag fails coderanch.com
13. custom tags, nested coderanch.com
14. nested custom tags coderanch.com
15. Create nested tag files, which pass information from outer to inner coderanch.com
I can't tell much about it, but I suspect that the variable is made available in the tag and its caller page. The header tag uses its own page context, that would be why you can't access the variable. I don't remember if there's a way to synchronize variables for inner tag files... If you can't find out how to do ...
16. Nested .tag files problem coderanch.com
17. Nested Tag Files coderanch.com
More detals...I'm trying to make a custom tag for JQuery's jqGrid plugin. There is quite a bit of config that goes into the plugin and I wanted to make it easier to reuse across an application. So to give a more accurate example I might have something like this: