1. How do i pass an object to a JSP tag stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page that contains a scriplet where i instantiate an object. I would like to pass that object into the JSP tag without using any cache. ...
2. creating immutable objects in JSPs stackoverflow.com
I know you can use the
3. What does "generalizes the tag object's storage" mean? stackoverflow.com
could anyone please clarify the meaning of line generalizes the tag object's storage of attributes in the following line of Head First Servlets & JSP (page no. 555):
4. Passing a Java object value in Custom JSP tag stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to pass a java variable from a custom jsp tag(Im using struts2 here to get the variable from the java class). Here is the error I'm getting.
5. Cannot access implict object from within method in custom JSP tag file stackoverflow.com
I'm attempting to create a custom jsp tag. Everything is working fine, except for the fact that I the request seems to be out-of-scope for my custom function. Here is the ...
I have two list objects in request. Now I want to use them in jsp page by the following approach:
Is that possible? Thanks I got the correct approach:
7. How do I access JSP implicit objects inside custom taglib Java classes? stackoverflow.com
I've examined various questions about taglibs and implicit objects here. While many of the answers present interesting ideas, I haven't been able to find one that answers this question directly. So ...
8. How to send object from a tag stackoverflow.com
I am new in JSP, i have a question, i have a jsp page in this there are hiperlink, after clicking link it navigate to def.jsp page. issue :- i want send this ...
9. How to access arrays of object inside JSP stackoverflow.com
I am trying to access the arrays of object inside the custom tags but I was not able to to display it in my JSP.I have done it this way. I have ...
10. can custom tags accept java objects as attrbutes? coderanch.com
Hi All, I have never gone beyond a "hello world" example when it comes to custom tags. We have decided to go struts way for our project. I was wondering if a custom tag c'd accept a Enumeration object and run through it displaying the contents on the browser? If custom tags are a replacement for a scriptlets then this s'd ...
11. returning a object using custom defined tags coderanch.com
12. sending prepared statement objects to custom tags coderanch.com
13. Passing Objects to a Tag File coderanch.com
14. initializing Vector object via setProperty tag coderanch.com
16. Which implicit objects can be accessed by a simple tag handler? coderanch.com
17. any tag for adding objects coderanch.com
No, there isn't a tag for that. The reason is this is work that shouldn't really be done in the JSP. The JSP should be about displaying data, not performing logic. So that functionality should be mover - usually to a controller servlet that gets called before the JSP, but can also be moved into a JavaBean. For example: //JavaBean package ...
18. accessing implicit objects using JSP tags coderanch.com
19. Passing java collection object using EL to a custom tag coderanch.com
20. passing custom objects for Tag coderanch.com
21. Accessing arrays of objects in jsp using custom tags coderanch.com