1. use the c:out tag on a String stackoverflow.com
Inside my jsp page, I have a string I want to show, but it might contain '<' or some other character that I want to escape so it will not mess ...
2. Regular expression for removing HTML tags from a string stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a regular expression to removing all HTML tags from a string in JSP. Example 1
3. How to concatenate string literals inside of JSP expression within custom jsp tag stackoverflow.com
I have a really strange problem, following attribute of a jsp tag
cannot be processed by jsp compiler
4. How to display a CSV file string as HTML with line-break tags? stackoverflow.com
I have a CSV file stored in my database as a blob.
My API only allows me to return it as a single String - I would have preferred a
5. Unknown attribute type (String) for attribute - Custom Tag - JSP stackoverflow.com
Hello I am trying to create a custom tag and I am getting the next error:
6. How to evaluate a JSP tag which is stored in a String? stackoverflow.com
I have a Struts action class that sets a
7. String as attribute to custom tag coderanch.com
Hi. I've been dabbling a little with this. I haven't been able to get the setter method in a custom tag to read an array parameter short of using a runtime expression. Is this the only way to pass an array to a custom tag?..it just seems kinda odd since jstl is a means to avoid scripting inside jsp or whatever... ...
8. Declaring a String array using c:set tag?? coderanch.com
9. Keep HTML tag in String coderanch.com
10. Append String using tag lib coderanch.com
11. Instead of String HTML tag is displaying in the JSP coderanch.com
12. Pass non string object as attribute to Tag File coderanch.com
13. using JSP tag lib c:when to compare 2 strings coderanch.com
Hey, I need a little help using JSP tag lib c:when to compare 2 strings. Below is the detail. I have a master jsp file importing a sub jsp, for simplicity sake, I will just call them master.jsp and sub.jsp, respectively. In master.jsp, I am using