1. How can I access a config file from a servlet deployed as a .war-file and running in Tomcat 5.5? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to access a config file from a a servlet inside of .war-file. The problem is, that the default file path is the tomcat root itself and hardcoding the path ...
3. Access environment variable from java servlet stackoverflow.com
I would like to know if there is any way I can access an environment variable from a java servlet. I know that I can pass params to the servlet using ...
4. Access denied when my servlet tries to SSH from Tomcat stackoverflow.com
I've written a Servlet that uses the library ganymed-ssh2-build210.jar (it uses these classes: import ch.ethz.ssh2.Connection; import ch.ethz.ssh2.Session; import ch.ethz.ssh2.StreamGobbler;) to run commands over an SSH connection (for test purposes it connects ...
5. Not able to access network mapped drive from jsp running on tomcat 6.0 stackoverflow.com
I want to access the network files from my web application. I have build the web application (which access network share folder and files) and its works perfectly under eclipse. The same application ...
6. how to access files from servlet on server side in JSP application in Tomcat server stackoverflow.com
We are developing a small JSP application using Eclipse for tomcat server. This application has a servlet
7. Tomcat: how to access (session) Manager from servlet stackoverflow.com
I need to access the Manager from the servlet (or filter) in Tomcat to load the custom session by custom session ID. Answering your next question: why do I need it. There's ...
8. access another project in TOMCAT stackoverflow.com
I have 2 applications deployed in tomcat, I want to use in one project resource files located in other projects WEBINF folder. Can I have an acess to another project like ...
9. how to make a midlet on phone to access a servlet on pc stackoverflow.com
Just been trying out this but it's failing. I uploaded my midlet to the Phone using bluetooth and tried to connect to my servlet running on pc but it failed. My ...
12. Accessing classes in Tomcat coderanch.com
13. File System Files Access by Tomcat coderanch.com
Hi, I have a very big problem. In my Web Application I have to open some images (.tif) in my Jsp. The problem is that all those images togheter are very strong (a lot of Gb) and so I have to place them into different subdirectories inside the main directory. The main directory is quite strong, and so I cannot place ...
14. Connection Problem MS Access with Tomcat coderanch.com
15. Tomcat - access PDF reports directly coderanch.com
Hi, I have got an application deployed on tomcat where user has to login and request for a report for particular month.If the pdf document is available in the 'reports' folder the link will be displayed to user.If the report is not present in the folder then it will be generated and linked will be displayed. My problem is that if ...
16. jsp/Ultradev/Tomcat/Access/Sybase coderanch.com
17. Error while accessing servlets from jsp in Tomcat? coderanch.com
Hi Friends Can you plz tell me why i am getting this error while accessing the servlets from jsp file in Tomcat Server? My directory structure is like this in Tomcat >>>> webapps --> myproject --> html --> images --> jsp --> WEB-INF which contains web.xml --> classes --> pack1 [package]//servlets for servlet configuration mine web.xml looks like >>>
18. Roles and access Servlets, Jsp in Tomcat coderanch.com
hi in my project i want to set the user roles i have admin, superuser, user where user can simply view data, superuser can modify data, admin can add users, in my web.xml I added [code]
19. Access via domain name fails on Tomcat 6 coderanch.com
20. tomcat remote access to openejb server coderanch.com
21. when i retrive data from access it showing empty page in tomcat coderanch.com
Hi When I want retrive the data from ms-access it showing blank page plss give the adivce. as soon as possible. here is the code. this is HTML Page.