1. Are writes from within a Tomcat 6 CometProcessor non-blocking stackoverflow.com
I have a CometProcessor implementation that is effectively doing a Multicast to a potentially large number of clients. When an event occurs that needs propagated to to all the clients, ...
2. Tomcat 6 Default Buffer Size stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to set the default buffer size for JSPs in Tomcat? I know I can set them on every page, but am hoping there's a global option ...
3. Tomcat 6: Importing utility class from WEB-INF/classes stackoverflow.com
(I've removed client name because of NDA) Java/JSP newbie here. I have a JSP site and I have a 'Functions' class in WEB-INF/src/client/project/Functions.java In the Functions.java, the package is com.client.util This is compiled and ...
5. which one will be given priority in Tomcat 6: index.html or index.jsp? stackoverflow.com
Our web app contains both index.html and index.jsp, and we use Apache Tomcat 6. When a request having the path till the context (for eg.,http://localhost:8080/mysite) comes to the tomcat which one ...
6. run a servlet program in tomcat 6.0 stackoverflow.com
How i can run a servlet program in tomcat 6.0?
7. Can WEB-INF be at a subdirectory JSP Tomcat6 stackoverflow.com
I have an JSP application, it is under server/a/b and WEB-INF is under server/a/b/WEB-INF, not at the app-root directory. Now I get an error saying the package P does not exisit when ...
9. Multiple Tomcat Instance that runs as a service stackoverflow.com
I have an existing Tomcat Installation that is running on production mode right now. It runs as a windows service. What I want is to add another tomcat instance but points ...
10. Scheduled task in a web application? stackoverflow.com
I'm building a statistics apps for an online game, built using the servlet API in Java (to be deployed on Tomcat). It's easy enough to let the game send a message ...
11. Share a folder in tomcat stackoverflow.com
How can I enable a folder to be accessable using a browser with tomcat 6 ? I think I need to add a context to web.xml ? I'm trying - So when ...
13. How to configure Permanent Servlets in Tomcat 6? stackoverflow.com
Permanent servlets are loaded when the server is started, and live until the server is shutdown. I have requirement to start some server side java programs and These programs then provide functionality that ...
14. Tomcat 6 refuses a valid docBase stackoverflow.com
This is my webapp context file, /etc/tomcat6/Catalina/localhost/ri.xml
However, Tomcat complains:
15. Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized stackoverflow.com
I am using Tomcat 6, it was working fine, and suddenly I am getting “Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized” on log, how can I fix this ??
16. ServletRequest.getParameter always returns null when the post size is big stackoverflow.com
We are maintaining a spring mvc (2.5.6) web application running on Tomcat 6.0.14 There is a bug in our app that caused one text field to increase its size resulting in a ...
17. Tomcat 6.0.10's org.apache.juli is empty stackoverflow.com
Anyone knows why Tomcat deliberately left some empty packages, including org.apache.juli, in catalina.jar? I need org.apache.juli.logging.*, any idea where to find those classes? Thanks
18. jspx: output DOCTYPE with only a PUBLIC identifier stackoverflow.com
I want to output the following DOCTYPE specifier with jspx:
This seems to be impossible. What I tried is:
...which results ...
19. JSP - Package not found stackoverflow.com
I just installed tomcat 6 on my server with Apache. My jsp file return the following error:
Only a type can be imported. x.y.Z resolves to a packageIn the source file, ...
20. Having problems with JSP and tomcat 6 coderanch.com
HTTP Status 500 - -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: Stacktrace: org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:85) org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:330) org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:415) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:308) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:286) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:273) org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:566) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:308) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:320) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:865) note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.10 logs.
21. servlet mapping in Tomcat 6.0 - stack overflow coderanch.com
22. where does servlet run in tomcat 6 Server.? coderanch.com
Are you asking what the "current working directory" is for your web application? I think that when running in Tomcat, the current working directory for all web applications is tomcat_home/bin. Why? Because the current working directory is an operating system concept that relates to the process, which in this case is the JVM, and the JVM is started from tomcat_home/bin.
23. give a JSP a host name using tomcat 6.0 coderanch.com
24. Problem with Tomcat 6 and OpenEJB coderanch.com
Hi all, I have a Tomcat 6 server configured with OpenEJB,which runs perfectly when I fire it at Eclipse. However,when I try to run the server directly from startup.bat I get the following error.Does anyone know how to solve it?Tks. org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed: classpath.ear: Unable to bind business remote deployment in jndi. at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:666) at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:449) at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:367) at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:279) ...
25. XML functionality not working on Tomcat 7.0.6 coderanch.com
26. Tomcat6 wont work with my Servlet forums.oracle.com
HI! I have created an Apache server 2.2.4 and connected to Tomcat 6.0.13 using connector mod jk-apache-2.2.4.so. my problem is, all the examples programs that were included during installation are working perfectly though webserver/examples/ from l get a html index file on which all the examples are displayed and l execute the program by clicking in "execute link", but when l ...
27. Tomcat 6 Servlet Program Running Problem forums.oracle.com