1. How to grant access to authenticated users in Tomcat 5.5.x? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to be grant access to authenticated users in my web application without requiring them to be a member of a specific role.
My first guess was to specify
2. How do I let a user know that his/her session has expired? stackoverflow.com
I have set Tomcat to dispose of sessions after 15 minutes of inactivity. Something like this
Whenever a user accesses a restricted page (one that requires a user ...
3. Can a Java class impersonate another Windows user? stackoverflow.com
I've a Java servlet class which is accessing a NetApp folder for files. The class is running on Tomcat 6.0 on Windows 2003 and uses Active Directory authenication (LDAP) to authenticate ...
4. dynamic configuration of the tomcat-users.xml file stackoverflow.com
I have an oracle database, and I am creating a web interface for it. I am making a servlet for login, where it asks for a user name and password, after ...
5. Sharing a class instance between all users with Tomcat stackoverflow.com
I have a class, called counter. It looks like this:
6. blazeds increase concurrent user count by using servlet 3.0 and nio server stackoverflow.com
i am developing a turn based multiplayer game with flex and blazeds. Problem is that i read that the blazeds can handle only hundereds of concurrent users,but this can be increased by ...
7. How to maintain users of Tomcat basic authentication? stackoverflow.com
After searching online for quite some time, I cannot find a good way to edit users from within a JSP script besides opening
8. Warning => FOR ALL TOMCAT USERS! MUST READ THIS coderanch.com
hi, i had modified the startup.bat for tomcat 3.1 version remember! i have modified the page! but my page doesnt reflect, etc things like tht! well, with this new startup.bat u need not worry again; coz it cleans the work folder everytime u start the tomca enjoy!!! cut and paste ur existing startup.bat with this ... ************** @echo off rem $Id: ...
9. Hosting supporting tomcat user autherisation coderanch.com
Hi all... I've created a site that is loosely based on the principles described in the Wrox "Beginning JSP" book example of a tourism site. I.e, using Tomcat user athentification defined in the servers config file, struts, and with a database pool defined in the web.xml of the web application connecting to a MySQL db. My question is, will hosting companies ...
10. To Tomcat and JSP users.. *help* :) coderanch.com
11. Tomcat not able to find my user defined classes for my JSPs coderanch.com
Hi, I have just installed and configured Tomcat 4.0 on my Machine on Windows 98. I made added the following tag in server.xml file:
12. can I user servlet without tomcat ? java-forums.org
13. JSP+Tomcat: check if user is logged on forums.oracle.com
You don't need an example of how to call one method with one parameter. You just write the code. However the correct answer is given in the Servlet Specification v2.5 #SRV.12.9: Being logged in to a web application corresponds precisely to there being a valid non-null value in getUserPrincipal method, discussed in SRV.12.3 and the javadoc. A null value in that ...