1. How can I detect which jsp includes a web page uses in a web application stackoverflow.com
I want to detect when an include in a jsp occurs in a web application and specifically which page is being included. I want to do this when the menu page ...
2. Capturing Entire response including headers with HttpServletResponseWrapper stackoverflow.com
Thanks to everyone in advance - So I went ahead and implemented this code: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/701681/how-can-i-read-an-httpservletreponses-output-stream Which gives me the body of the response (html etc), but I am not getting any headers at ...
3. Working/Include Direct of a Servlet stackoverflow.com
I'm currently starting to learn to use java to create dynamic websites. I've started using a servlet and the template engine 'velocity'. My Environement:
4. Servlet include swallows HTTP headers in Tomcat stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet that does a request dispatcher include of another servlet. The included servlet sets headers that I would like to read in the including servlet. So I pass ...
5. Tomcat - java classes not being included in my jsp pages stackoverflow.com
I added a new Context in server.xml to move ROOT dir for my webapps, like so:
6. Tomcat MemoryRealm Authentication at jsp:include stackoverflow.com
I want to authenticate a user, when a jsp is included. I got
in my server.xml and
7. scrambled includes by tomcat coderanch.com
8. Including html files outside the tomcat webapps directory coderanch.com
9. JSP file Include path fails with tomcat 6.0 coderanch.com
I'm trying to include a file in my JSP as well as images on the page and Tomcat is still not recognizing the file paths. The following is my project hierarchy: -> WEBINF - web - Common - header.jsp - footer.jsp - Images - bkgrnd.gif - logo.jpg - Search - home.jsp In my home.jsp, I changed the included statement from <%@ ...