1. Tomcat JNDI: managed stack of objects stackoverflow.com
I have a class
How can we configure Tomcat so that it would provide this factory through JNDI and manages this factory? Say, one web app ...
2. The best place to store large data retrieved by a java servlet (Tomcat) stackoverflow.com
I have the java servlet that retrieves data from a mysql database. In order to minimize roundtrips to the database, it is retrieved only once in init() method, and is placed ...
3. Java JNDI lookup to Microsoft Active Directory (using Tomcat 6), authentication failing stackoverflow.com
The idea is to perform an authentication (basic form with username + password) by configuring my Tomcat 6 container so that it connects (using JNDI Realm) to Microsoft Active Directory to ...
4. Get a real file path for a resource in Tomcat stackoverflow.com
In my web application in Tomcat 7, I get a resource in the app using
5. Creating A File Resource Using Tomcat JNDI coderanch.com
6. JNDI in tomcat coderanch.com
Hi , I am using LDAP authentication in tomcat 5.5 my settings are as below in server.xml :