1. How can I trigger a Java servlet function when mail is received? stackoverflow.com
I am aware that Google App Engine can capture email and fire a function, but I would like this functionality in a Tomcat, Glassfish, or any other Java server. I ...
2. Tomcat and the servlet of java mail demo coderanch.com
3. mail servlet SMTP exception on Tomcat coderanch.com
4. Unable to send mail via tomcat coderanch.com
We have a web application which we recently hosted on rented dedicated server. The application sends out email on few events. We did not had any problem sending mail from our in-house server. However on rented server, we are facing problems. We used the same classes and tried a simple command line java program on rented server and it works fine. ...
5. problem in deploying java mail code in tomcat server coderanch.com