1. Tuning Tomcat memory and cpu consumption stackoverflow.com
2. tomcat memory issue stackoverflow.com
I am having more than 150 web applications in my tomcat web-apps directory can these be the one of the reason for increase in memory usage. i have installed tomcat as ...
3. Strange memory leak when reading serialized data in Tomcat web app stackoverflow.com
I'm deploying a relatively simple web application to Tomcat 7.0.8 (JVM 1.6). The app registers a ServletContextListener and has a single resource called "data" located in WEB-INF. The "data" file contains ...
4. Guice + Tomcat potential memory leak stackoverflow.com
I have just started using Google Guice with my Tomcat webapp, and have noticed the following in the catalina.out file whenever the WAR file is undeployed:
5. How to integrate memcached in a Servlet? Tomcat & memory leaks stackoverflow.com
Searching memcached java in google, the first result is Using Memcached with Java. The guy (who calls himself Just some Random Asshole in the Internet!) proposes a Singleton based on ...
6. Tomcat in memory session replication stackoverflow.com
We are looking to implement in memory session replication. Before we do that our main concern is how the session objects will use the memory? and if session get large after ...
7. Java servlet with in-memory dictionary that is thread-safe, and can be re-initialized stackoverflow.com
I want to build a very simple servlet that will read the http posted data at a single url endpoint like:
It will then have to:
8. memory leak in tomcat coderanch.com
9. Java-Mind-Teaser: Memory Problem with Tomcat/JSP coderanch.com
Hello, Java Gurus, I have a JSP program which uses JavaBean to process data from a database and outputs the result. I am running into some memory problems. When I run the JSP program through Internet Explorer, I usually monitor the memory used by the process "java.exe". My memory problem is related to the process "java.exe". Here is the detail: Sometimes, ...
11. Memory issue in servlet application in a tomcat container java-forums.org