1. How to get the message in a custom error page (Tomcat)? stackoverflow.com
In JSPs, you may use
2. JAVA servlets - open message popup stackoverflow.com
I want to user HttpServletResponse object to compose a response that will tell the browser client to open a popup with some message - how can i do that?
3. Message/object-passing between application and container in Tomcat 6.0.x stackoverflow.com
Given a set of custom container features that are implemented as Tomcat 'LifecycleListener's, I'd like to devise a message/object-passing mechanism to invoke said functionality from application code. If a 'BlockingQueue' ...
4. HTTP 400 and 500 error messages stackoverflow.com
when I run my application, I'm having a HTTP error:
HTTP Status 404 - /ProjectName/This is the URL of my project:
localhost:8080/Initiation1/When I type this string to the address ...
5. JMS Message to Weblogic from Tomcat coderanch.com
Hi, I'm sending JMS message from Tomcat to weblogic JMS server. Its wroking well. But when I try to shut down the Tocat server, the log shows the following message, INFO: Stopping service Catalina Jan 19, 2011 1:32:14 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc SEVERE: The web application [/MyApp] registered the JBDC driver [oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was ...