1. Under Tomcat java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when accessing a servlet? stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a web applicaion in Eclipse, and I'm using the XStream Serialization Library to generate My JSON. I've encapsulated the Code that builds up the JSON in a class which is ...
2. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/hp/hpl/jena/shared/BadURIException on running servlet stackoverflow.com
I get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/hp/hpl/jena/shared/BadURIException" when running a very simple servlet. The error points back to the initialisation of the "Tagger" class. The code is as follows
3. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError stackoverflow.com
Everything was working just fine but now I can no longer run my application. For some reason javax.* is not being found yet in Eclipse the imports are fine...
4. NoClassDefFoundError when trying to reference external jar files stackoverflow.com
I have some 3rd party jar files that I want to reference in my tomcat web application. I added this line to catalina.properties: shared.loader=/home/ollie/dev/java/googleapi_samples/gdata/java/lib/*.jar but I'm still getting this error:
5. NoClassDefFoundError in Eclipse (using jsp and tomcat) stackoverflow.com
I am receiving an
6. javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tomcat/InstanceManager stackoverflow.com
I have been facing challenges in understanding the issue behind the exception trace thrown while i access my web application through tomcat 6.0.33. Below are the detailed exception trace. FYI. the ...