1. Redirect from missing page to new one stackoverflow.com
Hi I am upgrading a site, moving from Notes to Java JSP's and need to support a redirect from the old url's to the new ones. So /site/oldpage.nsf?home needs ...
2. Tomcat - Redirect to Error Page when ServletContextListener fails stackoverflow.com
When Tomcat starts it calls my ServletContextListener to obtain a database connection, which I will later use in other servlets with getServletContext(). It is called in my web.xml as:
3. How to make custom 404 page be a forward, not a redirect in Tomcat stackoverflow.com
I've got a Spring MVC app served in Tomcat. When the user enters a page that isn't found, it displays my default 404 page, as set in web.xml
4. Mapping a subdomain to a Servlet context using Apache 2.x and Tomcat 6.x stackoverflow.com
I have installed Archiva on my machine under Tomcat 6.x at
5. Getting a redirect loop accessing a webapp's welcome page stackoverflow.com
I'm not sure why, but accessing my webapp at http://localhost:8080/MyApp is giving me a redirect loop. I have no servlets or servlet mappings, and my welcome page is at ...
6. apache / tomcat server redirection loop stackoverflow.com
Problem Description: We have a server developed in Struts - java deployed in Apache tomcat. We use Apache server as proxy. Sudddenly while access the server we got following error in ...
7. How to redirect to a "Maintenance Mode" page if context is missing stackoverflow.com
I have a webapp deployed with a war archive on a tomcat 6 server. There is a clean way to instrument Tomcat to redirect to a "Maintenance Mode" page if my webapps ...
8. How to tell Apache to redirect all *.jsp files to Tomcat? stackoverflow.com
I set up Apache on port 80 and Tomcat on port 8080 on a Debian Squeeze. I also installed mod_jk and put the workers.properties in /etc/apache2. Now i want to redirect ...
9. How to configure IIS to redirect SERVLETS to TOMCAT 3.2 coderanch.com
10. SSL redirect problem for tomcat coderanch.com