1. Configuring Tomcat to only raise one Servlet per application stackoverflow.com
According to my understand, Tomcat is allowed to raise as many copies of a servlet as it wishes in order to service requests. This forces my servlets to have no heavyweight state, ...
2. Get ServletContext on tomcat from jax-rs / jersey stackoverflow.com
I'm playing around with jax-rs , deploying on tomcat (handling via com.sun.ws.rest.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer). It's basically
3. tomcat unable to get ServletContext.getContextPath() stackoverflow.com
4. catalina.bat start not working stackoverflow.com
I am having problems starting tomcat for some strange reason, it used to start before without a problem. The error is so long that I can't copy it completely from ...
5. The method getJspApplicationContext(ServletContext) is undefined for the type JspFactory stackoverflow.com
Iam working on a jsp project that uses apache tomacat 7, while running the project on its loading index.html normally but while trying to navigate to another page it's showing the ...