1. How to remove the file suffix/extension (.jsp and .action) using the Stripes Framework? stackoverflow.com
I'm looking to use pretty / clean URL's in my web app. I would like the following URL:
.. to resolve to:
I tried overwriting the NameBasedActionResolver with:
2. Stripes 1.5 : running on Tomcat - best way to control HTTP (cache-control) headers? stackoverflow.com
Currently I'm using a modified version of a Servlet Filter described here: http://onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/03/03/filters.html And have hooked it up to the stripes dispatcher servlet like this:
3. Bad encoding of streamed CSV with Stripes / Tomcat stackoverflow.com
Actually i'm trying to stream a CSV file. I set the encoding to windows-1252 but it seems it is still streamed as UTF-8 file.
4. Problem with finding StripesResources.properties in classpath stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to work with Messages in Stripes, a feature present in the StripesReesources.properties file, which, according to most tutorials and my book, should be placed under the src folder so ...
5. Stripes does not see my ActionBean stackoverflow.com
I'm having again some little problems with Stripes, this time with the link tag Basically i am calling an action bean from a jsp like so:
The exception i receive is: