1. Sharing a static object between a servlet and a webservice stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet which handles http get requests that I'd like to be able to share an object which is also used by a webservice im developing. They are both ...
2. Porting a servlet to a web service - accessing the context? stackoverflow.com
Consider a simply servlet:
And the utility class does something with the file:
3. calling webservice in java servlet stackoverflow.com
I have created a servlet which displays a form having some fields and a submit button and also created a web service having methods which are needed in my servlet. I ...
4. Most interoperable web service platform for Apache Tomcat JSP platform to be consumed by .NET stackoverflow.com
For a company that has their stack built on Apache Tomcat and JSP what would be the best web service platform to be leveraged by that infrastructure that would be consumed ...
5. JSP client for Axis2 web service in Eclipse stackoverflow.com
I am new to web services and have managed to convert an Axis1 web service to Axis2. I can get data back from it using the Web Service Explorer with ...
6. Move my local axis2 web service using apache tomcat to a host stackoverflow.com
I have an Axis2 web service running on my local PC using Apache Tomcat server 7 under Eclipse. It it's possible to move my web service into an remote host, like ...
7. Problem with using web service in servlet - @WebServiceRef annotation gives 500 error stackoverflow.com
After playing around with example SOAP application Calculator from NetBeans, I began making my own app, using some third-party WSDL's as service models. I managed to successfully create a web service ...
8. unable to deploy and run soap web services stackoverflow.com
I have deployed a small web app which includes soap web services. I am calling the web services from a java servlets and web services are coded using netbeans IDE those ...
9. java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jersey.webservice.Login cannot be cast to javax.servlet.Servlet stackoverflow.com
I already done a lot of search and I can't fix this.
I'm bulding a Web Service with Tomcatv7.0, Jersey and Eclipse.
This is the root cause:
10. Tomcat - won't load my META-INF\services\javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer file? stackoverflow.com
I have a web project that has a
11. jax-ws web service + servlet end point + tomcat 6.0 coderanch.com