1. Override getContextPath in an HttpServletRequest (for URL rewriting) stackoverflow.com
I have a web-app that I would like to extend to support multiple languages with new URLs. For example, www.example.com/home.do stays English, but www.example.com/es/home.do is Spanish. My first thought ...
3. Is it possible to have sessions with in Web Session stackoverflow.com
I am developing an application where I need to support multiple instances of browser on same machine but with different user logins ! As far as if we open two different ...
4. java servlets : passing url variable values with spaces stackoverflow.com
I'm building a simple java Servlet which passes categories using a URL variable into another Servlet. For example, in the following code
6. .htaccess and rewrite of URL stackoverflow.com
Need help with .htaccess - not able to get what i want... Ugly URL - http://www.onnlist.com/punerealestate.jsp?section=realestate&file=pune Want Better URL (such as) - mysite/realestate/pune/punerealestate.html here is my latest .htacess file - of course ...
7. URL rewrite using .htaccess stackoverflow.com
I am trying to rewrite the URL From ---> http://www.onnlist.com/punerealestate.jsp?section=realestate&file=pune To -----> myserver/realestate/pune/punerealestate.html my suggested .htaccess is --->
I am putting .htaccess file on my server .. ...
8. How to rewrite URL in Tomcat 6 stackoverflow.com
I'll build a web application and I want to use url rewriting. In apache this is done with mod_rewrite. But how can I rewrite urls with Tomcat 6? I want to use Struts 2 ...
9. How to configure Tomcat to not encode the session id into the URL when HttpServletResponse.encodeURL() is invoked stackoverflow.com
Seems like a stupid question to which the answer would be "Don't use encodeURL()!" but I'm working with a codebase that uses netui anchor tags in the JSPs and I need ...
10. enable url rewriting for a 12 year old java web application stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to add the session tracking feature to a 12 year old java web application. Which uses MVC pattern with jsp and servlets. We need to make it work if ...
11. Servlet Session - switch from URL Rewriting to Cookie stackoverflow.com
12. Is it possible to use UrlRewriter outside servlet and filter in Java? stackoverflow.com
I have set up UrlRewriterFilter (Tuckey) with many rules and it is working very good for my servlet. But I want to use the same config to rewrite urls outside servlet ...
13. Passing parameters through URLs stackoverflow.com
I've written a servlet which queries a database for a list of messages, the output is directed to servlet generated html. The user has the option of selecting to view a ...
14. Eclipse helios +Tomcat 6 not doing URL Rewriting as 2.4 version it only work under 2.5 version very strange! stackoverflow.com
I can't do URL rewriting using JSP/Servlets on Eclipse helios +Tomcat 6
16. Jsp auto forwarding stackoverflow.com
How I can to make auto forwarding from any dir to .jsp page with params, such as:
17. PageController servlet using URLRewriteFilter stackoverflow.com
I'm attempting to build my own PageController servlet. For this I use URLRewriteFilter to forward all incoming request to the Servlet. I have a problem though. I want the static content ...
18. Url Rewriting - Does that cause a security issue? stackoverflow.com
Hi I have recently read JSP and came across its technologies, mainly session. Under session, I read URL rewriting one of the method that was been done in order to maintain ...
19. URL rewriting in JSP stackoverflow.com
After Struts forwards the user to another page I get something like "http://localhost:8080/LiMS/login.do". How do I get it to say "http://localhost:8080/LiMS/view/welcome.jsp"??
20. How to use UrlRewriteFilter to remove ".jsp" from a url with query string stackoverflow.com
For some reason, I need to remove ".jsp" from a Url with query string in a Spring MVC project, using UrlRewriteFilter. For example, I want to change
I have tried various ...
21. Hide .jsp extension in JSP project using servlet mapping stackoverflow.com
I am writing an application in JSP, and I need to remove the ".jsp" extension from the URL. For example, I need:
I know that this can be done using the ...
22. Program to Change all images urls in the html response to be downloaded from two domains stackoverflow.com
I need some help in trying to figure out the java code to replace image URLs with two domains (mapping to the same site), to ensure that IE can download those ...
23. Session Handling without Cookies and URL rewriting stackoverflow.com
I have an old web site(servlets, JSP and Struts). Currently session management handled by using cookies. I wanted to redesign this site to make browser independent. I know there is an ...
25. URL Rewriting in Glassfish 3.1 stackoverflow.com
I am using Glassfish 3.1(For windows) to deploy/test Web-apps on localhost. Now i want to use URL Rewriting. URL Rewriting is must for me as My website contains more than 500 products ...
26. In the context of Java Servlet what is the difference between URL Rewriting and Forwarding? stackoverflow.com
As a developer of Java web application, when do I need to use URL Rewriting and what is the difference between URL Rewriting and Forwarding? I searched on other websites, I ...
27. Seam 2.2, rewrite url and seam servlet problem seamframework.org
28. Force HttpSession to use URL Rewriting coderanch.com
Thanks for your reply, but I don't think you have answered my question. I mean, I don't remember all the gory details about session tracking, so forgive me when I said it was the HttpSession object. In fact, I already have the session management working for my project, but I was just wondering if there is any way to force the ...
29. cookies or url rewriting coderanch.com
Originally posted by Asher Tarnopolski: if i remember right, it depends on the browser preferences. the servlet tries to set cookies but if they are disabled in browser it moves to session tracking stuff with urlencoding. read more here: http://csajsp-chapters.corewebprogramming.com/CSAJSP-Chapter9.pdf Sort of. URL rewriting must be done in the JSP in order to pass the session id. i.e. for a link ...
30. URL re-writing coderanch.com
31. URL re-writing coderanch.com
32. URL rewriting and Struts how-to coderanch.com
There are many ways to send this kind of data over to your forwarded page. Your safest bet is to create an Action and add your data string to the request as an attribute, and then fetch it from your forwarded page. I say this is the safest since it uses the framework the way it's meant to be used. There ...
33. URL rewriting coderanch.com
34. URL Rewriting \ m3u mime type coderanch.com
35. URL rewriting example coderanch.com
36. limit in URL rewriting? coderanch.com
37. Confusion in URL Rewriting coderanch.com
38. URL rewriting for the links coderanch.com
39. URL rewriting issue coderanch.com
Hello all, I am having a url rewriting issue where the first time someone accesses the website with a browser that has cookies enabled my jsp pages will still encode all of the URL's with the jsessionid. Which I believe should not happen unless cookies are disabled. Why is this occuring? Once the user goes to another page in the site ...
40. URL Rewriting coderanch.com
41. what is url re writing coderanch.com
42. URL Rewriting coderanch.com
43. How to make "view" JSP url rewriting enable? coderanch.com
44. URL rewriting with Tomcat/Servlets coderanch.com
45. Throw some light on url rewriting and target attribute coderanch.com
46. How to rewrite URL? coderanch.com
47. URL rewriting coderanch.com
48. URL rewriting coderanch.com
49. [SOLVED] url rewrite java-forums.org
50. url rewriting java-forums.org
hello friends, i want to pass some information with my base url. example:/testing/admin it displays the login page then user enter and password . then i submit values......... and it displays home page...... now url is same......... testing/admin but i want add some information with url....... pls help me....... Thanks in advance....
51. Rewriting URLs to change servlets? java.net
On Wednesday 08 August 2007 07:59:56 Jan.Luehe@sun.com wrote: > have you tried wrapping the request in your filter, in such a way > that the request wrapper overrides the relevant request path methods to > perform the manipulations you want? That was what I tried initially, but it turned out that I wrapped the wrong things (HttpServletRequest is huge and ugly, ...