1. Building an absolute URL from a relative URL in Java servlet stackoverflow.com
I'm having trouble building an absolute URL from a relative URL without resorting to String hackery... Given
Inside the method:
2. relative url and absolute url difference stackoverflow.com
What is the difference between relative and absolute url in servlet container. for example if there is an jsp called forum.jsp under webinf folder. when i want dispatch the current ...
3. get absolute URL with EL stackoverflow.com
How can I build up an absolute URL using no scriptlets (only EL) to the current server, using the current protocol, port, application etc?
4. Absolute URL in jsp:include coderanch.com
5. hide absolute path on the url coderanch.com
6. get the absolute url from JSP or servlet coderanch.com
7. relative vs absolute jsp url issue coderanch.com
8. deployed application context not working with absolute url in jsp coderanch.com
9. Problem with URL paths (absolute and relative) in case of Servlets coderanch.com