1. How do I get an http session created by url in word document to be used when a link in the browser is clicked stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet based application that creates a session and stores some information the first time it is accessed. This information is used in subsequent pages. The process ...
2. Java HttpServletRequest get URL in browsers URL bar stackoverflow.com
So I'm trying to grab the current URL of the page using Java's request object. I've been using request.getRequestURI() to preform this, but I noticed that when a java class reroutes ...
3. URL redirection: Server side redirection to a directory/folder in IE stackoverflow.com
I'm implementing a URL shortener like bit.ly. For this, I have a Java servlet backend which does a
4. How can an ISP append "index.jsp" to a URL I type in my browser stackoverflow.com
My ISP requires me to log in each day by redirecting me to a login page. Once I've logged in, they present me with an information page with a link ...
5. JSP Forward vs. Redirect and Browser URL stackoverflow.com
I have an issue with a JSP/Servlet set-up and what's getting displayed in the browser URL. page1.jsp submits to the servlet by a form with an action of "SAVE.do". ...
6. How to hide the extension in the web browser address bar url? coderanch.com
You can hide the data by using the POST rather than the GET method for sending data in HTTP. You can hide the file name by using the Model-View-Controller (or Model 2) architecture with a global controller. That way the same name is always shown but the actual page used to display the data (the 'view') gets decided on the server ...
7. Hide url in the titlebar of browser coderanch.com
8. get URL of browser in Scriplet coderanch.com
9. How to the get the browser url using JSP EL? coderanch.com
10. How do I redirect the browser post to a URL from within my servlet? coderanch.com
11. Browser URL displayed is different from current Servlet coderanch.com
12. url to open in the default browser of the client coderanch.com
14. Invalidatig session when URL is copied on new browser window java-forums.org
15. Accessing a servlet url without a web browser java.net