1. How can I add or change params to a struts url tag? stackoverflow.com
In struts, I'd like to have a base URL (an <s:url...) set up with a some parameters (<s:param...), and then either add parameters to that URL or change the values of ...
2. how to invoke servlet without changing url stackoverflow.com
i want to invoke servlet without changing url thorough jsp. how can i do it?
3. Change part of the url using url redirect stackoverflow.com
I have an issue where the image paths in css files need to be changed dynamically. Currently the image links are like
4. If user try to change parameter through url stackoverflow.com
There's a case that the user change the parameters send to servlet through URL, is there's any way to restrict user not to change paramters, if not, how can I manage ...
5. How to the Change URL Patern so that it can access normal JSP also stackoverflow.com
This is my web.xml for my webservices developed using Apache CXF project As a result of this url pattern , even if i want to access a small HTMl page ...
6. Changing the URL when using forward or redirect... coderanch.com
I just wrote a long explanation of my problem, but I had placed a
7. does URL change when using "forward(req, res)" ? coderanch.com
8. how to change URL?? URGENT pls. coderanch.com
9. changing parmeter value in URL coderanch.com
I have a page with list of links. All the links have to open same page with a list box and submit button. But for each link the submit will call different .do file. For this test.jsp Report A Report B In test1.jsp I am trying to see what is the value of rep and based on that I ...
10. Changing the URL. coderanch.com
11. Dynamically changing url mapping for a servlet/jsp? Can I use filters? coderanch.com