1. JSP can't resolve import of org.apache.commons.lang stackoverflow.com
I am trying to include the library StringEscapeUtils and everything that I can find indicates that I can import the Apache Org page as follows:
however, I can only ...
2. Encoding ampersands in a URL coderanch.com
3. Encoding errorPage url coderanch.com
SCJP 1.2, OCP 9i DBA, SCWCD 1.3, SCJP 1.4 (SAI), SCJD 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 (Beta), ICED (IBM 287, IBM 484, IBM 486), SCMAD 1.0 (Beta), SCBCD 1.3, ICSD (IBM 288), ICDBA (IBM 700, IBM 701), SCDJWS, ICSD (IBM 348), OCP 10g DBA (Beta), SCJP 5.0 (Beta), SCJA 1.0 (Beta), MCP(70-270), SCBCD 5.0 (Beta), SCJP 6.0, SCEA for JEE5 (in progress)
4. url encoding with parameters coderanch.com
5. URL Encoding in "a href" coderanch.com
Hello All, On my JSP, there is an "a href" element, where the href is created out of data elements. This data element may contain special characters like '+' or '&' or '-' or '_'. When the page is rendered and the href is created, I need these to get encoded, but somehow it is not working for me. I have ...
6. URL Encoding coderanch.com
7. Encoding an URL coderanch.com
8. c:url c:param encoding coderanch.com
9. Encoding the URL parameter coderanch.com
What is it that you wish to encrypt.. I mean if only the userId parameter..then there are number of ways to encrypt a number (and other hashing algorithms in to do the same). The simplest would be to convert this ID to the corresponding ASCII character.. see below( you can add (append/pre-pend) dummy characters to your user id to make it ...
10. url encoding coderanch.com
11. URL encoding coderanch.com
12. URL Encoding at client side coderanch.com
i am facing problem in getting values from server via query string......at server side no encoding has been done for special characters and hence when i receive data by req.getparameter i dont get the complete value of the filed rather i get value till special character i.e if field value is S&S on server then at client i get only S.... ...
13. About encoding url using c:url and c:param coderanch.com
In HFSJ, it is said that to use c:url in combination with c:param to do the URL encoding , to get rid of the special characters in the URL like the space. Example given :
14. does URL encoding depends on whether the URL has JSP or Servlet? coderanch.com
15. arabic encoding in url coderanch.com
hi... in my application users can attach files along with other fields..The attached files are saved on a local folder..file name is persisted along with other fields in db.. everything works fine wen file name is in english..problem arises wen they are in arabic.. say wen a user attaches .doc it gets saved in a local folder wit the same name.. ...
16. JSP URL encoding coderanch.com
17. encoding URL in (href element of) JSP without scriptlets coderanch.com
Hi, I've found a similar topic but answer was in scriptlets / not completely relevant. Here is the scenario. I pass 'fwdUrl' variable as request parameter to a JSP (confirm.jsp) and when the user clicks on 'confirm' button then it forwards the request to the path specified in 'fwdUrl' parameter. (button stuff) >Confirm (/button stuff) Problem : fwdUrl contains ...
18. URL Encoding coderanch.com
I am reading the session management topic in servlet/jsp. It says that you can manage sessions using URL encoding technique. My question is who puts the session id in the URLs. As per my understanding it is the container who does it(if we have used response.encodeURL call) So does this mean that if I have a jsp which has a lots ...