1. Stripes: all URLs resolved through StripesDispatcher and forwarded to pre-compiled JSPs stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to have the StripesDispatcher be the sole determiner of webserver urls by looking at the @UrlBinding annotations on action beans AND also having those action beans forward to ...
2. Redirect URL path to forward to tomcat servlet using Apache/mod_proxy stackoverflow.com
I currently have a tomcat servlet 1 running under the ROOT: api1.myhost.com:8080/ I'm using mod_proxy and simply forwarding all requests from api1.myhost.com to this instance. This is working as of today. I now have installed ...
3. How do you detect the URL in a Java Servlet when forwarding to JSP? stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet that looks something like this:
with a web.xml mapping like:
4. Display forwarded JSP with url-pattern "/*" stackoverflow.com
To improve my java skills, I'm trying to build a simple j2ee framework (MVC). I built it to handle every request in a FrontServlet. Here is the mapping that I ...
5. Forwarding to a dynamic URL within a servlet... coderanch.com
6. How to show the jsp Url while forwarding from a servlet coderanch.com