1. What is the best way to create a Java Servlet or JSP that optionally includes content depending on URL parameters stackoverflow.com
I want to create a JSP page or servlet that will work in 2 ways. A user visits their own profile page: http//something.com/profile/ Or they visit their friends page: http://something.com/profile/FriendsName They could also visit ...
2. url-mapping for all .html URLs, including URLs with query parameters stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write a filter that will pick out any request for an HTML page, regardless of whether or not the URL has query parameters. (The aim of this filter ...
3. How to get include url in Filter stackoverflow.com
In my JSP page
I have a filter which is mapped to
4. in JSP: include other JSP by URL? coderanch.com
Originally posted by Ben Souther: The JSP Spec is quite specific about those paths being relative to the application context. If you need to use them in your app, why not just put them in your app? If this is tedious to maintain by hand, consider creating an ANT build script to copy files around before WARing up the various contexts. ...
5. jsp:include with wrong URL coderanch.com