1. REST API with web application(JSP,Servlets) stackoverflow.com
I have one normal servlet and one jersey specific REST related servlet i.e.ServletContainer configured in web.xml. Case 1 - Url pattern for normal servlet is "/login" Url pattern for other REST servlet is ...
2. Multiple url-pattern in servlet coderanch.com
3. How to get the url-pattern of a servlet ? coderanch.com
4. Servlet 3.0 and URL Patterns with wildcards. coderanch.com
5. can have the two servlets with same URL pattern? coderanch.com
6. Call a servlet on the url pattern /_/ coderanch.com
7. Question regarding url-pattern in Servlet java-forums.org
Hai All, I have a Servlet program which retrieves the values from a form in html and then saves these entries in the database. Servlet (when i click the Save button in form.jsp, the servlet is called) runs perfect individually. But the problem is, i have a website and i navigate through couple of pages to this form.jsp and when i ...
8. url-pattern java-forums.org
Hello! Using spring + hibernate + annotations web.xml: ...
9. Cannot specify a url pattern for zkLoader servlet zkoss.org