1. How to get POST URL with parameters from HttpServletReqest in ServletFilter? (For proxy app) stackoverflow.com
2. HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL stackoverflow.com
I am getting the error
3. JSON and HTTP POST through URL stackoverflow.com
How can I allow my servlet to accept 4 parameters via HTTP POST through a URL? Example of URL: http:///servlet The information returned will be in text format using the JSON format. JSONObject ...
4. HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL java servlet stackoverflow.com
i am having trouble getting the page to work, i have my form method to post and my servlet has doPost, however it keeps showing me that something i not supporting ...
5. POSTing to authenticated URLs coderanch.com
Is it possible for a POSTed form's data to remain intact across a form-login authentication scheme? The servlet spec says for login-form authentication, it will "save the URL path" that triggers the authentication, and use it after the user successfully is authenticated. I'm guessing that ambiguity will lead to server mismatches--some being able to reconstruct the full request after authentication, while ...
6. redirect to another url using the post method coderanch.com
Hello Ranchers, I want to collect the username & passcode of users in my jsp & after validating thru a webservice call I want to redirect to another url(third party url)sending the values entered by the user using a post method. Since by using get method the values will be appended in the url & can be seen by the outside ...
7. Redirect from servlet to EXTERNAL URL using POST coderanch.com
8. Calling Servlet via URL but want "Post" behavior coderanch.com
9. how we can post to another url from servlet ? coderanch.com
10. Using a Java URL object to POST to Servlet? coderanch.com
url = new URL(host); URLConnection connection = url.openConnection(); connection.setDoOutput(true); OutputStreamWriter out = new OutputStreamWriter(connection .getOutputStream()); /* * String outputString = "data=" + dataXML + * "diskXMLFilePath=" + diskXMLFilePath; */ // simplified String send logic for testing in next line below. String outputString = "data=" + "hello." + "diskXMLFilePath=" + "xtestpath.xml"; out.write(outputString); out.flush(); out.close();
11. URL Object Not POSTing to Servlet coderanch.com
12. sends URL to my jsp or servlet then it redirects to an ext. site http post forums.oracle.com