1. Java Reading Undecoded URL from Servlet stackoverflow.com
Let's presume that I have string like '=&?/;#+%' to be a part of my URL, let's say like this:
where myString is the above string. I've encoded critical part so URL looks ...
3. Trying to read # in url?? stackoverflow.com
question....this is coming back as false:
when this is in the url http://localhost:8080/msst/dispatch/show.whatif_edit_rqmt_type?code=# but it comes back as true when http://localhost:8080/msst/dispatch/show.whatif_edit_rqmt_type?code=! Is there something ...
4. Unable to read Image from servlet URL stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet that, given a parameter, returns an image. I am trying to use the URL of the servlet to read the image:
But I am ...
5. Read a URL? coderanch.com
6. URL reading problem coderanch.com
7. Reading paramater from URL in JSP coderanch.com
Hi Satou I tried the hidden field in JST and it didn't work. This is what i want to do. A.jsp has sItemNo and i would like to pass it to B.jsp for SQL Query to run. I have tried the hidden filed and it didn't work. I have tried the action="B.jsp?sItemNo="+sItemNo This didn't work either. Could you please suggest of ...
8. reading URL parameters in jsp coderanch.com
9. Servlet read file how to expose URL as https coderanch.com
Hi, I am trying the following sample I got from net and am getting the following error. Any help what I am doing wrongs: 06/12/24 02:15:58 org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$InvalidContentTypeException: the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type header is null 06/12/24 02:15:58 at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:294) 06/12/24 02:15:58 at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:268) 06/12/24 02:15:58 at mypackage9.Servlet1.doPost(Servlet1.java:38) 06/12/24 02:15:58 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760) 06/12/24 02:15:58 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) ...
10. send URL within URL having parameters, how to read those in jsp coderanch.com
11. Reading Post Data in a jsp thorugh a URL coderanch.com
Hi, I have to read/accept post data in a jsp file in the form of a string which is of the format