1. URL routing and relative links in Tomcat 5.5 stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to add URL routing to a web application running in Tomcat 5.5.
I want to make the dynamic page URLs more friendly, changing
2. Relative URLs in JSP specification stackoverflow.com
I have taken below paragraphs from JSP 2.1 specification document. I'm confused and I need some help with this.
A page relative path is a path that does not start ...
3. How do I find/get my relative paths when using restful java and corresponding JSPs stackoverflow.com
Say I have a Contoller.java that has these 3 functions to direct traffic to the 3 jsps (index.jsp, create.jsp, show.jsp)
4. IE Not using redirected URL for resolving relative URLs stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet that generates CSS for a given colorScheme name if it exists in the database. However, should the colorScheme not be found, it issues a response.sendRedirect() to the ...
5. How to set relative URL in servlet jsp stackoverflow.com
I'm jumping into an existing JSP project, using eclipse spring, tomcat 6. Our project currently has the URL: http:localhost/path1 as its base. In my index.jsp, when I try to reference .css & .js ...
6. Relative URL specification coderanch.com
7. problem resolving relative urls in jsp/servlet coderanch.com
hello, I am stuck in the concept of forwarding a request from a servlet to a jsp page, which uses
8. Servlet path mapping and relative URLs coderanch.com
I understand that using a relative URL as the value for an HTML href attribute is usually considered A Good Thing To Do. However, is there a way to make relative URLs work reliably in combination with servlet "path mapping"? Here's a problem situation... MyServlet produces an HTML page that uses a relative URL to locate a stylesheet, like this:
9. Keeping url short and relative coderanch.com
10. Relative URL in JSP forums.oracle.com
But it resolve to the actual directory in the file system and I am unable to download the file by clicking the hyper link. I can only do this by right clicking -> Save Target As... on IE7. Can some one help me to generate the link so that clicking on it will prompt the user to save the file. Thanks, ...