2. Servlet URL pattern to match a URL that ends with a slash ("/") stackoverflow.com
I'd like to specify a Servlet URL pattern to match a URL that ends with a slash ("/") and only a slash. I understand that the pattern
/example/path/*will match ...
3. URL Pattern for servlet mapping in web.xml stackoverflow.com
I need a workaround with this URL mapping in web.xml to create URLs with a letter, followed by a "_" followed by any combination of alphanumeric characters. I want to map a ...
4. How to define a url not found servlet mapping in web.xml? stackoverflow.com
I have a web app, I want to define my index.jsp file to be shown when the entered url is like:
but if any other url is entered, like:
I want a particular ...
5. URL mapping not working for servlet stackoverflow.com
I have what I think is a bizarre problem. With the same mapping to a servlet, one url works, and the other doesn't:
6. Servlet mapping (url-pattern) stackoverflow.com
I have a problem related to the servlet mapping. I have the following in web.xml:
7. servlet mapping, legacy method stackoverflow.com
I've read about mapping via web.xml, done with the servlet element but without the servlet-mapping element (JSP The complete reference, by Hanna Phil).
8. REST URL mapping with paramter in web.xml stackoverflow.com
9. Having two different servlets mapped on the same URL pattern stackoverflow.com
I encountered a J2EE project written by others. When I come to the
10. what if url pattern matches multiple servlets? stackoverflow.com
Which servlet will be called if a request ...
11. Servlet URL and physical directories stackoverflow.com
So, now that I have moved my JSP files to /WEB-INF/content from /content after coding my ProcessServlet to use forward() to get to them, how should I set up my web.xml ...
12. exclude url-patterns in web.xml's servlet-mapping? coderanch.com
Hello, I'm in a bit of a situation =) We have set up our web.xml as follows: ...
13. Need Help for Correct Url Mapping for Servlet in web.xml coderanch.com
I am attaching the error which comes after i tried to login my application. The index.jsp page comes fine but when i tried to login in my application using user-id/passowrd the Following Error comes on the server when i try to enter my application using userid = guest password = guest. The Error ========= HTTP Status 404 - Servlet ShadiManager is ...
15. web.xml servlet url-pattern mapping problem coderanch.com
16. Servlet web.xml url- pattern coderanch.com
17. [Help] url-pattern in web.xml java-forums.org