1. How to save user's choice of theme of web pages stackoverflow.com
I have a simple web app, it's done with several JSP pages. I would like to add some style to it. I would like to provide some color theme options say ...
2. Make a web page inaccessible for users stackoverflow.com
I have a web application(J2EE+apache+struts2+jsp+jqgrid) and some JSPs(in /webcontent/data_provider folder) that jQGrid uses them to fetch data from mysql DB and fill the grid with, but I don't want users to ...
3. one user per time per page coderanch.com
i got i jsp page, which i want, only 1 user can access it at any time. that means, when 1 user start accessing the page/pages, those pages will blocked to him and himself only. he can do whatever he allowed to do within his session. by that time, other users that trying to access it, will get some message. only, ...
4. Redisplay info when a user goes back to previous page coderanch.com
I am having trouble redisplaying the information the user entered on a previous screen. I have a "prev" and "next" bottom. If the user wants to correct some information on the "prev" screen. Upon their return, the information is gone and they have to re-enter the information?!? If I do a
5. Can i get the nt user id in a JSP Page?? coderanch.com
6. home page..for each user coderanch.com
i am trying on my search part..that when the user enters name the corresponding matches will be displayed.. and on each name their will be a hyperlink to the home page of the user, displaying his/her latest records.. ..how do we make a single home page for each user..i have the empcodes for every user..do i write like ...
7. problem using my user defined class in my JSP page coderanch.com
I tried to define a class and use it in my JSP page, but i'm running into some problems... here is the JSP code: <%@ page import = "java.io.*, java.lang.*, java.sql.*, bkwrmspackage.*" %>
8. jsp page is processed by valid user or not coderanch.com
9. Display all Users Detail on JSP page when we Loged in through ADMIN coderanch.com
10. How can i call a user-define class from JSP Page coderanch.com
11. How to create user web pages coderanch.com
I want to make a user web pages for all the users who registers into my application. The user can view his web page with a link like below: http://example.com/username I have stored all user information into a table.But not getting how to create a individual files (either .html or .jsp) to retrieve his information. I wrote a .jsp file in ...
12. how to show user objects in jsp page coderanch.com
13. terminating the page if user sits idle. java-forums.org
I placed the below code after
14. how to maintain more users in jsp page forums.oracle.com
15. how to use single JSP page for multiple users. forums.oracle.com
Hi , I am doing messenger kind of program using JSP and tomcat server. When i type message it is showing in the some div. If some other person request for the same page by giving my IP address and jsp page, he should able to see what i have typed on page so far. how can i do that one ...