1. validation on server side coderanch.com
2. on lost focus of textbox. + JSP + Server side Validation. coderanch.com
3. Server-side validation coderanch.com
Hello ranchers, I have an application in which I have to do a server-side validation. It happens because according to the selected project (entity) in a drop-down list a certain period of date (text box) is allowed. My problem is that I can't keep the fields with the value inserted if that validation occurs to return false. How can I "save" ...
4. Server Side Validation for Applications coderanch.com
5. Server Side validation - what kind of work flow have to follow? coderanch.com
You should never submit a form to JSP page or perform any kind of data processing inside a JSP -- that's what servlets are for. What I generally do is to validate the data at the most appropriate level. Sometimes, that's in the controller, but often it's deeper within the model. In either case, any problems are gathered up and if ...