1. JSP validate user is coming from previous page stackoverflow.com
In my JSP webapp, i want to validate that a user is coming from a specific page of mine,
2. User validation coderanch.com
If I understand correctly, you are needing to move the JDBC logic from the JSP page, to a JavaBean? This is good practice, as most if not all of your business logic (i.e. interaction with database), should be kept out of the JSP page. It should be rather simple, as long as you understand how to create and use a JavaBean ...
3. how to write the pgm for validating user? coderanch.com
4. user validation page coderanch.com
5. User Id validation problem on JSP page coderanch.com
Hello All, I am a JSP newbie. I am trying to create a JSP page for a new user profile creation. After the user enters all the required personal data he/she has to choose an user id and password. When the user hits the submit button the page calls an existing bean to verify if the user id already exists in ...